RSS

Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Personal Details


Everybody lets speak in English.

Today i'm want to introduce myself. Dont suprise that i'm speaking in English. Its has been a long time that im not speak in English. Sorry if my English is broken. Im try my best. Now i want to share a little bit info about myself. If you want to know, continue reading. If dont want, you also have to read..he3

1. What is your full name?
Zuriati bt Abd Aziz

2. When is your birthday?
14 October 1986 (Dont forget to give me present k)

3. What is your father's name?
Abd Aziz bin Kadir

4. What is your mother's name?
Jamdah bt Aji

5. How many siblings do you have?
Five. I'm 4 out of 5.

6. Where do you live?
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

7. What is your favourite colour?
Blue, pink, black. Any color that suit with me.

8. Still studying?
No.

9. Do you have bestfriend?
Yes

10. Do you love them?
Yes

11. Jazz or pop?
Pop

12. Chicken or beef?
Im like both.

13. Coke or 100plus?
100plus.

14. What brand is your purse?
Carlo Rino. (My favourite brand)

15. How much do you have in your wallet now?
Interesting question. But i dont want to answer because im afraid that may be somebody will rob me..hehehe

16. High heels or flat?
Flat. Im not comfortable with high heels.

17. Skirts or jeans?
Jeans

18. Shirt or blouse?
Sometime shirt, sometime blouse

19. Watch or bracelet?
Watch

20. Favourite watch's brand?
Now im wears TITUS. But im want to change it someday.

21. Do you have a girlfriend?
Yes, i have many girl friends.he3

22. Do you have a boyfriend?
No.

23. Do you love him/her??
No.

24. Did you ever kiss him?
No.

25. Facebook or myspace?
Facebook

26. What is your dream?
Im want to be a millionaire.

Anyway I have to answer all this question because im was tagging by Syahmanz.

Klik sini untuk memiliki Acer Aspire One secara PERCUMA !!!

4 comments:

Ahmad Tajuddin Abdullah said...

yeahhh,keep it up....

- zuriey - said...

thank you.. feel like kindergarten student that want to learn English..he3

Lilah said...

So nice post...that is miss Zuriey ? ur English it's okey than my english !

- zuriey - said...

Lilah: thank you very much. Just basic English.he3

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
© Copyright 2010 zuriey86. All rights reserved.